Are you trying to run a successful agency? If so, you probably value the 1:1 services you provide for your client. Today, the vast majority of people use the internet when they are looking to solve a particular challenge or problem in their lives. Therefore, you have to be there when people search for your solution. When you turn your service into an engaging online experience it will allow you to not only be found but also maximize your time, scale your agency, and get the results your clients demand.
Did you know that for most people there are only a max of 2080 working hours (52 weeks X 40 hours) in a year? Because of this, your time is finite. You have to think carefully about how you use it. If you separate what you do with the time it takes to do it, you can get more out of your business.
Only six percent of entrepreneurs reach six-figures in their business revenue. And only two percent ever reach seven figures. And it isn’t typically their fault. It is because we are taught to serve our clients individually through 1:1 services. However, since our time is the constraint, that only allows us to get to a certain level.
That is where we can help you. At LEARN Academy, we will help you leverage your time appropriately, using the internet to deliver the results your clients demand in a shorter amount of time. This will allow you to scale your agency using your expertise.
The Biggest Issues Facing Service Providers, Business Owners, and Freelancers Today
If you run your own business, there are a number of issues you are probably experiencing. These include:
- Everyone wants to interact with you online.
- Everyone wants individual attention, placing a limit on what you can do within your available hours.
- There is more competition in your space thanks to the internet.
- You are having trouble maintaining the relationships you have developed.
- Your client wants to interact with you 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
As technology continues to progress, these issues are only going to become more common. Therefore, you have to know how to address them using the internet so you can successfully scale your agency.
Growing an Online Business: Addressing Common Challenges
If you have tried to transition your business into the online world in the past, you have probably hit a number of common roadblocks. These include:
- “There is no way I will ever be able to replicate the one-on-one experience I enjoy with my clients in the online world.” The reality is that the vast majority of people use the internet to find the products and services they need. Therefore, they are adjusting their expectations to the online world, which is why you should as well.
- “If I decide to build an online program, I’m not sure if it will be able to sell.” Your competitors are already using the internet to sell their products and services. We can show you how to do the same thing.
- “I have tried to use the internet to sell my products and services in the past. My clients simply do not like it because they demand one on one work.” You were probably not setting up your online business appropriately. We will show you how to tailor your expertise to the online world to meet the individual expectations of your client.
- “Automation technology is confusing and it slows me down.” We understand that a lot of people are using automation technology for the first time. There is always a learning curve when you adjust to something new, and we will help you keep it as short as possible!
If you have encountered these challenges setting up your online business, we know how to beat them! We can help you get the most out of your business in the online world, scaling your agency appropriately.
Transform Your 1 to 1 Service
One of the biggest issues that you probably face in your business is that there is only one you. Of course, you would like to help more people; however, you might not be able to do so because you have to meet with one person at a time. So, how do you clone yourself? If you are able to clone yourself you can deliver the same quality service.
The best way to do this is to transform your service into a gamified online course that runs on autopilot. If you are an agency owner who is looking to grow and scale, you need to grow your business without adding time and complexity to the equation. Therefore, it is important to look at the flaw in the time-based business model and see how you can change your life with an online course experience.
The One Fatal Flaw: A Time-Based Business Model
The biggest flaw in your current business is that you are trading time for money. While you might not literally be getting paid by the hour, you don’t make money if you aren’t working in the traditional business model. If you want to make more money for each hour spent, then you need to make your business more complex, which adds additional stress. There is a finite number of hours in the day, so there is only so much money you can make. You constantly find yourself up against the clock, unable to give your clients all of your attention. Furthermore, if you are working in a one-on-one model, your expenses will increase as you take on more volume, not decrease. How can you handle this issue without sacrificing the quality of your work?
The best way to do that is to package your services into a packaged product that people can consume online to get results. That way, they can get results through your propriety framework and experience without you having to physically be there. In this format, you still have the quality of a one-on-one service without trading your hours for money, and it allows you to quickly and easily scale your agency online.
The Online Course Experience
If you are able to transform your business into an online course experience, you can change your business, change your income, and change your life. If you take a close look at what it means to run an online course, you can automate your one-on-one business systems. That way, you can make your business more efficient and scalable. If you can develop an online course that packages your quality services, you no longer have to be there when your client or accessing your products and services. Therefore, you can save time without adding complexity to your business, allowing you to help more people and drive your revenue stream. What are the biggest hurdles to setting up an online business?
The Three Hurdles
There are three separate hurdles you will have to overcome in order to establish your online course experience and scale your agency. These include:
Belief in Yourself
The Customer Experience
Picking the Right Tools
- Your Belief in Yourself: The first hurdle you have to overcome is your belief in yourself. You are used to running your business a certain way. You have been succeeding and running a one-on-one business for a long time. Now, you are being asked to take your services, package them into an online course, and sell them successfully. Understand that the tools today are very straightforward. You can learn how to use them to build a successful online course expensive.
- The Customer Experience: Second, you also have to make sure you create a good experience for your customers. You may think that you are not tech-savvy enough to build an online experience. The good news is that it is easier than you think and by joining Learn Academy, this part is already created for you – the tools, experience journey and systems are available so you can just plug and play.
- Selling It To Your Ideal Customers: One of the biggest hurdles people have as they transition to this new business model is how to get people into their program. When you first launch your online experience, you will start with a beta course. You will get in the game by testing your offer, your framework and teach your material (before you create it). The goal is to find 5 people that are already in your world that would benefit from you helping them solve their challenge – then show up and serve your people online.
If you can overcome these hurdles, you can go through the levels of building a successful online course experience.
The Three Levels
As you package your online course experience, there are three separate levels you will go through. These include:
Level 1: Package Your Expertise
The first level is to package your expertise. How can you do that? The best way to learn is to take a look at an example. Kelly is a gym owner who found herself in a difficult position due to the pandemic. She immediately jumped in, created a membership hub, and hosted both live and recorded workouts, challenges, and programs. She was able to take her membership from zero to 80 new members through her membership hub, allowing her to stay open even when her gym was closed. This will provide her with supplemental income even when her gym reopens.
Level 2: Beta Test and Develop Your Course
The next step is to beta test and develop your course. You need to figure out what is working and what is not. Let’s meet Travis. Travis owns a company where he invests in property. He created a course and mentorship experience that teaches people how to generate passive income. He beta-tested his program by bringing people in, training them himself, recorded it and packaged it online. That way, he made sure he was providing people with the results they required to meet their goals. Now, he has fine-tuned his course to generate an additional revenue source on top of his core business.
Level 3: Overcoming Tech
Finally, you may also encounter some technical challenges as you fine-tune your online experience. In this situation, meet Ryann, who wanted to build a program to help parents and caregivers a membership program to learn how to support their children with eating disorders. The biggest challenge was how to build an online experience that would support their core work, nutritional counseling for children without a defined path to success. There are a lot of questions, a lot of information, and the path might be different for everyone. In this situation, we were able to created a defined results framework, then build a membership and learning platform that supported the parent journey through the path, give them the education they needed, and provide them with the results they deserve. Ultimately, we were able to create a platform that allowed them to deliver a clear path for their customers.
Do You Think You Can Do This? Scaling Your Agency
If you are ready to finally have that business that you dreamed of, then it is time for you to enroll in the Learn Academy. I am confident it will work for you because it has worked for plenty of other people, including myself.
I have been helping people create courses for more than 20 years. Therefore, I am confident that you can transform your business as well. If you are able to package your services into a signature online course experience, you can generate a significant amount of revenue while helping a lot of people. You can stop swapping your time for money, allowing you to scale your agency business accordingly.
Rely on the LEARN Academy To Help You Scale Your Agency Business Online
If you are looking for a way to overcome these challenges and see your business soar, we are here to help you. At LEARN Academy, we provide you with access to a power-packed, done with you, implementation and coaching program. We can accelerate your path to packaging and scaling your business into a signature online experience. We have already helped countless clients build hundreds of courses. Therefore, we have refined our strategy to help you create the exact roadmap you need to package and sell your expertise online!
We understand that this is an industry that is filled with countless online courses. We also know that a lot of people do not finish the courses they purchase. That is why we have customized our forces to give you the individual attention you require.
If you are interested in learning more about how we can help you scale your agency, contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you.